Terms and Conditions
All persons visiting the FlyOver America attraction (the “Attraction”) do so subject to the following terms and conditions provided by the owner of the Attraction, FlyOver America Ltd.:
- WAIVER AND RELEASE FROM LIABILTY – READ CAREFULLY
Ticket holder acknowledges and voluntarily assumes all risks and dangers that may result in loss, damage, injury, and/or death arising from or related to the Attraction, including but not limited to any loss, damage, injury, death, distress, inconvenience, or anxiety experienced during the course of a ride, while entering or exiting the Attraction, or during an evacuation from the Attraction. Ticket holder waives and releases FlyOver America Ltd. and its directors, partners, employees, and agents from any and all claims, demands, suits, causes of action, liabilities, and damages arising from or related to ticket holder’s attendance at the Attraction.
- Tickets may be purchased either individually or in groups. Due to limitations of seating configurations on the FlyOver America ride, it may not be possible for all members of a group to be seated together.
- Payments for all ticket types are non-refundable. All tickets expire and become null and void one year after the date they were purchased or issued, unless an earlier expiry date is indicated on the ticket.
- If a guest purchases a Timed Entry Ticket but does not arrive during the specified time period, the guest may not use the ticket in the Timed Entry Ticket queue but must enter the Standby Ticket line.
- No food or beverages of any kind may be consumed on the FlyOver America ride or in the pre-show/lobby area. Food and beverages may be consumed in the designated area prior to entering or subsequent to exiting the ride.
- Children up to the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult or a guardian aged 14 years or over while on the FlyOver America ride or in the vicinity of the Attraction.
- FlyOver America Ltd. reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to refuse entry to or remove from the Attraction or the vicinity of the Attraction any person who:
- has behaved in a manner which, in the opinion of FlyOver America staff, is detrimental to the safety or enjoyment of other guests.
- has used threatening, abusive or insulting language or behaviour or in any way provokes or has behaved in a manner that may provoke a breach of the peace.
- is or appears to be under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- The following special effects are used in the FlyOver America experience: mist, wind, scents, strobe lighting. The use of these special effects are intermittent, and, while every effort is made to ensure the wellbeing of guests, FlyOver America Ltd. does advise that if any guests have a pre-existing condition that could be exacerbated by exposure to any of the above mentioned special effects, then these guests should not enter the FlyOver America experience.
- Photos, video recording, and sound recording of any elements of the experience are strictly prohibited.
- Guests must remain within permitted guest areas and must adhere to our health and safety procedures and guidelines (as guests may be instructed to do so by FlyOver staff from time to time).
- Guests must keep personal belongings with them at all times. FlyOver America Ltd. accepts no responsibility for the loss or theft of, or damage to, any personal items brought to the Attraction.
- Save as otherwise permitted by FlyOver America Ltd., all persons visiting the Attraction must pay for admission prior to entering the pre-show or the ride. Tickets must be retained at all times and submitted for inspection if required by any employee or agent of FlyOver America Ltd. Any person attempting to gain admission without a ticket may be ejected from the Attraction or its vicinity.
- To prevent offensive weapons or dangerous articles from being taken into the Attraction, guests are admitted on condition that if requested to do so, they will allow themselves and/or their belongings to be searched. It is prohibited to take to the Attraction any weapons, fireworks, smoke bombs, glass bottles, flammable liquids or other articles, which may cause injury.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited at the Attraction or in the vicinity of the Attraction.
- Pets or animals of any nature are expressly prohibited at the Attraction. Guide dogs or hearing dogs are not allowed on the FlyOver America ride for their own safety and that of others.
- Unnecessary noise (such as that issuing from the use of radio sets, personal stereos and other electrical equipment) or any behaviour likely to cause annoyance to other visitors, or disruption of any kind, is not permitted on, or in the vicinity of, the Attraction and will result in immediate ejection from the Attraction. This applies equally to individuals and groups.
- Resale of FlyOver America Ltd. tickets is prohibited. If FlyOver America Ltd. has reason to believe that a ticket has been resold, the holder may be refused entry to, or ejected from, the Attraction without compensation.
- FlyOver America Ltd. will expend reasonable efforts to ensure that the Attraction is open for use by visitors during normal opening hours. However, FlyOver America Ltd. reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, whether for safety reasons or otherwise, and with or without prior notice, to close the Attraction. In the event of such closure, FlyOver America Ltd. will re-book the reservation time for any guest who has a Timed Entry Ticket to a time when the ride re-opened but otherwise shall have no liability whatever, including no liability for travel expenses or any other out-of-pocket expenses. Guests with Standby Tickets tickets will not be entitled to a refund but will be free to return at another time when the Attraction is open.
- From time to time, FlyOver America Ltd. or other authorized parties may carry out photography and/or video recording and/or other monitoring on or in the vicinity of the Attraction, which may feature visitors. By accepting these terms and conditions, you agree that FlyOver America Ltd. or any authorized party may use such images in perpetuity, in any promotional, advertising or publicity material in any format whatsoever. You further agree that copyright in these materials rests with FlyOver America Ltd. or such authorized party (as the case may be).